- General Discipline - IOTA bears the responsibility of its students' academic performance and discipline within its premises only and is not responsible for the students' general behavior, act & conduct, boarding & lodging arrangements and discipline outside IOTA premises. Parents are advised to remain in touch with their wards and keep a strict vigilance on his/her activities and behavior throughout the academic session.
- Identity Card - On successful registration of students at IOTA, they get the identity of a "IOTA Career Academy" in the form of an I-Card. Students are not allowed to enter IOTA premises if they are not wearing their I- Card. A student's I-card also enables access to IOTA's academic resources. Detailed guidelines related to the I-card are provided in IOTA Rule Book.
- Attendance System - At IOTA, students' attendance in classroom sessions and tests is vital to their success in JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE(Main) and NEET(AIPMT) and we have a regular attendance marking and monitoring system. The students/parents are informed of students' attendance regularly.
- Vacations - There is no long vacation at IOTA during course duration except for 7 days during Diwali. IOTA observes National Holidays and is also closed on its Foundation Day (-------), its Felicitation Function - VICTORY and on Holi / Dhulandi.
Care In IOTA Career Academy
- Student's Academic Performance and Evaluation Report (SAPER) Sheet - Available on website, at student zone and on Student Report. SAPER sheet is the performance report of a student and is sent by IOTA to his/ her parents on a periodic basis. It communicates the result and reflects the efforts being made by the student. The test performance is also made available on the IOTA website and is communicated to parents through SMS.
- Students Satisfaction Survey (SSS) - Student Satisfaction Survey is conducted 3-4 times during the academic session to measure the academic performance of the faculty members individually and that of departments (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a whole) on various parameters. The results are analyzed to enhance the output of both students and faculty members.
- Introductory Class - Introductory classes are conducted by HODs & subject experts for the students who are new to IOTA with the objective of making them aware about IOTA and its system, IITs & IIT-JEE, NITs, Medical Colleges & Pre-Medical Tests and general Do's & Don'ts.
- Motivation Classes - To keep the students motivated on a regular basis, motivation classes are conducted that help students to ease the stress and pressure off their young minds. It is generally conducted by the HODs or subjects experts.
- Student Mentoring Programme (SMP)- The SMP has been introduced to further fine tune the IOTA quality of service and non-academic deliverables. A team of non-academic staff has been assigned to be responsible for any non-academic enquiries.
- Parents Teachers Meet (PTM)- The PTM is a platform for parents and faculty to share information on student academic progress
- Students-HOD Meet (SHM)- The SHM allows one-on-one interaction between students and HODs and helps immensely in boosting student confidence and fine-tuning performance.
- Girls Counselling Cell (GCC)- The GCC allows the female faculty and staff members to regularly meet, interact and motivate girl students and help them with their academic, co-academic and personal concerns.
- General & Career Counselling - We take special care of our students through our regular calling system and faculty and staff members regularly meet, interact and motivate students towards the achievement of their goals. The academic and co-academic staff takes care of the students' personal problems.
- Psychological & Health Counselling - The Institute runs a free psychological & health consultation facility and the psychologist & a team of Doctors works closely with staff members in planning and delivering programmes such as student mentoring, study skills, transition, positive peer relations and life skills. Parents are always encouraged to contact the psychologist & Doctors when they are particularly concerned over their child's health, progress, expectations or emotional balance.
Communication In IOTA
- We strive to maintain timely communication with students and parents, keeping them thoroughly and instantly updated about any information that is directly / indirectly relevant to a student's overall academic performance.
- The information may include:-
Regular / Doubt / Special Classes
Examinations / Test Schedules / Conduction
Academic Performance & Analysis
Class / Test Attendance / Absenteeism
Discipline and Rules & Regulations
Counselling & Guidance
Feedback & Suggestions
- Modes of Communication from IOTA to Students / Parents
Institute's Notice Boards / Time Table Sheets
Classroom / Test Centre Announcements
Through Any-Time-Marks (ATM) Panels
SMS on Mobile Phones
Calls on Mobile / Landline Phones
E-mails on personal email IDs of students / parents
Through Students / Parents Satisfaction and Feedback Surveys
Management Staff (Reception / Front Office / Class Supervisor)
- We are also always delighted to hear from the students themselves and parents regarding any feedback or queries that they might have and constantly encourage them for same.
- Modes of Communication from Parents / Students to IOTA
Calling at our Call centre on the Toll Free Number- 7902113344
Calling at our Reception / Help Desk of Head Office / Study Centre
E-mailing at [email protected]
Parents-Teacher Meeting (PTM) - with academic staff
Parents-IOTA Meeting (PRM) - with non-academic staff
Through Tele-survey / feedback
Live Help on website www.iota.org.in